Single - Undeniable (2018)
Undeniable is a song about human connection and how through the power of love and inspirational guidance, love and positivity always conquers. The single Undeniable is currently on radio in Canada, and reviews are as positive as the messaging in the song!
"A powerful song!"
James Kurtis, JOY Radio, Oakville, Canada
"It's Undeniable, Brant's follow up to his hit single Smile will move your feet as well as your heart with inspiring lyrics and an unforgettable tune that will encourage your soul and brighten your day!"
Ken Sanders, Inspired Radio, Nova Scotia, Canada
• Single Undeniable #14 Canada Day 2018 annual Top 20, Joy Radio, Toronto
• Finalist 2017 John Lennon Songwriting Competition (Undeniable)
• Finalist 2017 UK Songwriting Competition (Undeniable)
• Semi-Finalist 2017 International Songwriting Competition (Undeniable)
• Higher Commended Entry 2017 UK Songwriting Competition (Smile)
• Finalist 2017 Canadian Songwriting Competition (A Million Stars)
• Winner (Honourable Mention) 2016 ISC International Songwriting Competition (A Million Stars)
• Semi-Finalist 2016 ISC International Songwriting Competition (When I'm With You)
• Single A Million Stars charted #2 in Canada on Christian radio (October 2016)
• Winner (Honourable Mention) 2016 Unsigned Only Competition (A Million Stars)
• Finalist 2016 UK Songwriting Competition (A Million Stars)
• Single A Million Stars charted #8 (July 2016) & #9 (August 2016) in Canada on Christian radio
• Single A Million Stars charted #8 (July 2016) on Toronto's Joy 1250 Top 20
• Semi-Finalist 2016 Unsigned Only Music Competition (When I'm With You)
• Winner 2016 City of Ottawa #ottmusik program (When I'm With You)
• Winner 2015 Pixie Award (When I'm With You - Music Video)
• Semi-Finalist 2015 UK Songwriting Competition (When I'm With You)
• Single When I'm With You added to commercial Pop radio rotation in Canada (November 2015)
• Finalist 2014 USA Songwriting Competition
• Winner 2013 Videographer Award of Distinction
• Winner 2013 John Lennon Songwriting Competition
• Winner 2013 ISC International Songwriting Competition
• Finalist 2013 & 2012 Christian Song Competition
• Debut single Only You Top 10 AC/CHR on Ottawa’s CHRI Top 20 and 11 weeks on Barrie’s LIFE 100.3
• Follow up single & music video Awake serviced to radio 06/01/2013 and charted on Ottawa’s CHRI Top 20
• Single Believe In Me charted 19 weeks on Galaxie Music, #1 most played 13 weeks!
• Single and ISC Winner Everything Tonight charted #10 (July 2014) in Canada on Christian radio
• Awake & Only You featured on Canada-wide Christian Top 20 as the Homegrown Hit
• Performed with 2013 JUNO Nominee Colin Bernard and Hawksley Workman
• Extensive charity efforts supporting: Canadian Diabetes Assoc., JDRF, Canadian Cancer Society, DoMore Canada
Single - Smile (2017)
In a world with so much pain and negativity, when you feel like you are struggling through life, you need to be reminded that there is so much good out there, and it starts with you in framing a positive mindset to pursue a culture of happiness.
Smile is an encouraging song of hope and support to remain positive as you push through those challenges...sometimes you've just got to Smile !
The feedback received for this song is that it's "Just In Time For Summer", has a happy and upbeat feel to it that instantly creates a supportive positive mindset.
"The new song Smile inspires happiness!"
Mark from Toronto, ON, Canada
Single - A Million Stars (2016)
Brant is a multi-award winning singer/songwriter from Ottawa, Canada, and his much anticipated new single, A Million Stars hit radio airwaves weeks before it's official release in May of 2016.
Brant recently teamed up with highly acclaimed award winning songwriters, Jesse Weeks (National RadioStar Winner/Topline Songwriter), Arun Chaturvedi (JUNO Nominated Songwriter, WCMA Producer of the Year/Luke McMaster) and Jaylene Johnson (JUNO Nominee/GMA Winner) to collaborate in creating music with a new upbeat sound, and emotional messaging focusing on positive life messages.
Brant is also a recent winner and finalist in 4 other International Songwriting Competitions, an accomplishment desired by many songwriters, which further solidifies and validates Brant's messaging and quality of songwriting.
James Houssen, CKO Radio
Moncton, NB, Canada
When I'm With You (July 21, 2015)
Brant released the song When I'm With You in 2015 that reached commercial pop radio across Canada and the music video for When I'm With You has received a 2015 Gold Pixie Award for excellence in music video production. The single was named a Semi-Finalist in the 2015 UK Songwriting Competition.
Several of Brant's singles have been featured in rotation on Canadian radio networks, including Everything which charted #10 in Canada on Christian radio in July 2014.
"Like the power of his voice!"
102.3 The Wave Hot AC, Nanaimo, BC
Uplifting and hopeful!"
Robert Hernandez, DJ Sean Winkle, Santa Ana, United States
“Muy bueno el Top 40” (“Very Good Top 40”)
Fernando Pellon, Top Cantabria FM Radio, Spain
“I like this and will play it in my shows.”
Maurizio Santi, Modena Radio City/Radio Mela, Italy
“Yes, I will chart this!”
Stefano Vaglio, T Club, Italy
Awake (2012) - Emotional, Anthemic, Positive
Awake - An emotionally charged collection of 11 original songs produced by 2013 GMA Producer of the Year Andrew Horrocks. Driven with honest lyrics, Brant's songs are a unique blend of pop/rock and inspirational anthems. Awake represents embracing life and being awake to spirituality, awake to love, awake to overcoming challenges, awake to fighting for what we believe in and striving for positive change!
"Love the passion in Brant's voice!"
Brock Tozer, CHRI 99.1
“Together we’ll never fall”, sings Brant, on the lead single, Only You, which represents passionately believing in someone, a song that was receiving regular airplay on radio stations coast to coast across Canada within 2 weeks of release.
that can really speak to you; lyrics with positive spin on life."
"Awake is wonderful and inspiring. It reminds us of the power of a
song, especially when words and music are married like that.
Positive. Honest. Refreshing. Awake wakes something in all of us."
Brent Corbeil, Boom 99.7 Ottawa
Brant's lyrical exploration and sensitivity compels the listener to create their own legacy in an upbeat, artistic adventure of messages that question love, life and the guidance that necessitates realism.
Debut Release - A New Day (2007)
Brant’s debut solo release titled A New Day features 11 songs that represent the spirit and inner strength to overcome the challenges we face throughout our life. “I’m guided by the will to carry on”, sings Brant, on the opening title track, A New Day. It describes the self-confidence and determination to persevere and offers the listener a will to survive.
of original tunes is strong on anthemic melodies,
infectious hooks and emotional delivery!"
Patrick Langston - The Ottawa Citizen
Brant's songs Save Me (Rock) and Save A Life (Best Lyrics) were both finalists for the 2008 100% Music Songwriting Contest.
"A true Canadian treat!"
The song It's Your Fight was chosen by Fireworks Magazine and featured on a compilation CD produced in the UK. It's Your Fight was also released on the Indie Music For Life compilation CD in the US, which was produced to raise funds for cancer research.
that is most rare of popular music lyrical
offerings: Something positive!"
Allan Wigney - The Ottawa SUN
Brant helped form an original pop/rock band called On The Edge. As drummer, vocalist and songwriter, Brant enjoyed success with the self-titled debut record which crossed four broadcast formats (AC, MOR, Rock and Country).
Two videos received regular exposure on Much Music, Musique Plus, and Video Hits. “In Your Touch” reached #1 on various Ontario radio countdowns and “In My Mind” played on regular rotation for a 3 year period. “The Beer Drinking Song” was featured in the Canadian movie Harmony Cats, which was nominated for a Genie award (Best Picture).
On The Edge extensively toured regions of Ontario, Western Quebec, and Northern New York and performed for the Queen of England and the Prime Minister of Canada. On The Edge also headlined at the Gloucester Fair and was also an opening act for Blue Rodeo.